Re: Verde accumulaor / reservior

In a message dated 9/9/99 11:05:33 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: Kit Redwine <kit.redwine@domain.elided>
 Subject: Verde parts needed

 Help!

 I had my 88 Verde up at a local garage to find what I thought was a coolant
 leak.  Well, there's a coolant leak, but my biggest problem is that the ABS
 accumulator has a pin-hole leak that spews out fluid everytime I hit the
 brakes.  I'm sure this can't be good. So, I am in need of the following:

 1. accumulator
 2. Milano coolant reservoir >>

I bought them both at Alfa dealer with last year or so.