Where's the Air Bag Diagnostic Connextor in a 164S?

I tried to post this a few days ago, but it didn't make it for some reason.
I'll try again.

After reconnecting the battery on my 164, the air bag warning light showed a
fault. I've had this happen before, so I ran the code (showed "35" for open
circuit), found a connector not clicked completely in place (my fault), and
cleared the memory. The memory refuses to clear. I borrowed the Alfa air bag
diagnostic tester, looked up the connector so I know what to look for, and
spent an hour under the dash without finding the connector. Can anyone tell
me where the connector is located? Thanks.

Rich Lasner
91 164S Black
92 164S Red
Mill Valley CA