Ang: alfa-digest V7 #1017

Slow return to idle.

I have a GTV 2.0 1994. When I lift my foot from thev accellerator the r=
ev.
of the motor drops to approx 2000 rpm. It stays there and decrease very=

slowly. I have adjusted the Dell=D3rtos according the boook and even ha=
ve
them checked by an Alfa Romeo Garage. Mechanicly the carburatos are bac=
k in
the idle possition but the it idles 2000 rpm. After 1 minute the revs
slowly drops to the right idle, 750-800 rpm. I drive this car very seld=
om.
I have read all I have come over about Dell=D2rtos but never seen this =
fault
described.

Per-Olof Lindroos
Alfa Romeo GTV 2.0 1984