164 slow start-up

I think I may have fixed my car's slow start problem.On my car the radiator
had a long time slow leak.It finally grew big and i had to replace the
radiator. Not before it probably generated humidity under the hood "for
ages".This is why the radiator shroud was all rusted, and, as i discovered
yesterday, the motronic relay , just above it, had inside of it some
oxidation, just on top of it's anvil..For now it seems to start just fine..
Not before giving me some more complications yesterday as the location of the
2 relays (motronic and pump) was swapped and before checking colors of wires
i tried to put the relays the other way around.As a result ( maybe just
coincidence), i spent 3 hours resetting an air bag light .
Vlad
'91 164 L