AlfaBill's question

Simon Montagu asks the AD volume/issue numbers that started the "why an Alfa"
thread following AlfaBill's question. It was AD7-952:

Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 22:47:00 -0700
AD7-952. From:AlfaBill <alfabill@domain.elided>
Subject: Why an Alfa?

You know, we all read these threads on "why this" and "why that"..."what
oil", etc, well I was tossing a new one around tonight as I was giving Sofia
her evening exercise while running errands...(redline is such a special
place...) RiceBoys beware...        Why do we like Alfas?

    ...I was talking to a customer with a pristine 164 L this afternoon, and
impressed by his resolution to keep the car even after his annual to date
expense of over $6500 in maintenance/repairs, and thinking to myself, "Why do
I love this car so much"?

Followed by 953, 954, 956, 957, 958, 959, 60, 63, 65, 66, 67, 68, etc.