concorso italiano

Hi

I don't know if anyone posted this earlier (I got too far behind in my
digest to read everything) but I copied this from Maserati-Onelist, where it
was apparently copied from Italian-Car-Digest.  It is photos from concorso
italiano.  There are only 2 Alfas, one the front left of a Milano and the
other an Alfa van set up as an ambulance . . . go figure,  but its worth
looking at.

  http://www.syntel.com/concorso.html

Regards

Kim
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6
tel: (613) 226-2167