Info on AROC Ohio Valley Fall Fest ?

I notice that the Ohio Valley Alfa club is having their annual weekend
event on September 17-19 in Dayton, Ohio.   In talking to Georgianne Gaz
,<georgegaz@domain.elided>, the story is that the weekend event has been going on
for 5 or 6 years with 60-70 overnight attendees, but that the Yellow
Springs flea market/swap meet had been going on for some 15 years.

I'm particularly interested in the swap meet.  For example, I'm looking for
a dash and console for a 69-71 1750 berlina.  I have two airconditioning
systems that came out of a 73 berlina and  spider respectively that I'll
never use, and I'd love to barter off these parts for anything of value for
my 105/115 fleet.   Can anyone in the digest readership familiar with this
event flesh out the details of and share their experiences?   Is this worth
a thread on the digest to match some buyers and sellers of parts?

The August AlfaOwner advertisement for the event lists a Friday night
welcoming party, a Saturday morning autocross, a Saturday afternoon rally,
and an evening buffett banquet.  On Sunday the flea market and concours are
held at an estate at Yellow Springs.  Two names are listed for info: Ms Gaz
(513) 396-7940 and Steve Hawkins (937)433-7175.  The Dayton Marriott had
rooms at 82.00 when I registered (the "two blocks" of reserved 79.00 rooms
had sold out).

I have no affilaition with the OVAROC or this event, just want to optimize
the possibilities...

kct