Re: Rear view mirrors (convex)

In 1967 I had a Giulia Sprint with the left rear view mirror with
a convex lens. I was really super and gave an excellent visability
when driving fast and overtaking. The right was of the
conventional type. (In Sweden it is compulsory to have two rear
wiew mirrors plus the one iside the car. Think it's the same in
the States.)

My question is, anybody who knows where to get the convex type
lense today. I think it was glued over the original lense. The one
I had was the standard round chrome Alfa.

Saluti		Wille R

1750 Spider Veloce 1967
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
http://www.come.to/veloce