London to Paris

I will be traveling to the UK on the 16th of September, and i would love
to touch foot in Paris, on principal..."since I'm in the neighborhood".

My much wiser father tells me that it is nuts to try to drive in to
Paris, as is often the case, such as Manhattan, where a car is a great
expense and parking is difficult.

Anyone have suggestions regarding bus or other transport to Paris from
either London or the coast? We would only have 1 day but it's at least a
taste.

Thanks
AlfaBill

End of alfa-digest V7 #1014