67 duetto with later windshield?

I've got a pair of spiders both very rough I'm going to have to do a
complete restore on the chassis of the 67 so...  I've also got a later
spider (junk mostly) but I like the
windshield shape better.   I was wondering if thats been done (I'm sure it
has)  but I'd like to see a picture if anyone has one.
 Were the windshields on the later roundtail the more laid back type and I'm
just dreaming up a bunch of work thats already been done.

Ok I'll risk asking :\}  is there a real good reason just to rebuild the 67
back standard. I'll be going through the same work if I modify it or if I
"restore"  but I thought I should ask if the 67 is really worth all the work
to restore and then play around styling wise with a later model.

Thanks

Joe Davis

End of alfa-digest V7 #1008