Driving School

In a message dated 08/30/1999 1:55:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Vlad referred us to the Centro Internazionale Guida Sicura and said "If no
 prices in $ i'm sure someone in the digest can give us a hand with an
 exchange rate" So I looked it up and using today's rates against the euro I
 got:
 Basic 3-day Safe Driving course L. 3.500.000 is USD 1894
 Basic 2-day Safe Driving course L. 2.500.000 is USD 1353
 Advanced Safe Driving course L. 2.500.000
 for people who have already taken the basic 2 or 3-day course >>

Closer to home for those in North America, be reminded that one of the
premiere Driving Schools in the USA is held twice per year by AROSC.
Although the setting (Streets of Willow Springs International Raceway,
Rosamond, CA) is not as nice as Italy, the price for two of the most exciting
and rewarding days you'll ever spend is far more attractive than the Italian
rates!  Next school is mid-October and NOW is the time to sign up!
Instruction in English and best of all, never a VAT!  For more complete info:
Paul Blankenship, sidewaysalfa@domain.elided

Charlie
AROSC