Re: Euro bumpers for USA Milano

Paulo is right that the one-piece bumper was also used on (some) European
2.5 l V6s, but, as usual, it's still more complicated.  The one-piece
bumper was used on most European versions of the 75, including, to my
knowledge, all the normally aspirated 4 cylinder cars and most 2.5 l V6s.
The multi-piece US-style bumper was used on all 3.0 V6s, regardless of
where sold; the 75 1.8 Turbo "America"; and 2.5 l V6s sold in selected
European markets including, I believe, Switzerland and Sweden.  These cars
were, as far as I know, identical to the US model and were even badged
"Milano."