re: Euro bumpers for USA Milano

Paulo asked:
>Does any one know of any reason a Euro bumper should not fit a USA
>Milano? (money and availability reasons don't count ;-)!!!)

I don't know for sure, but I'd be very surprised if this would a direct
bolt-on replacement.  The USA-legal bumper has a heavy steel stiffening bar
behind it and mounts to a pair of shock absorbers.  Because of the
different requirements for bumper durability in Europe versus the USA, I
would expect this part, at least, to be different and to require some
modification in order to swap the bumpers. Of course, if money is no
object, anything can be done.

For what it's worth, Paulo might want to consider that there were actually
two "Euro bumpers" used on Alfa 75s.  The one-piece bumper Paulo referred
to is cleaner in design than the multi-piece US bumper with the "accordion"
bellows on the sides; it was used on the four cylinder 75s.  However, the
V6s used the same bumper as the US cars.

Dana Loomis