Re: Euro bumpers for USA Milano

HI Danna,

For what it's worth, my concern is where the bumpers bolt, as the Euro
bumpres bolt directly to the frame/chassis of the car.

> For what it's worth, Paulo might want to consider that there were actually
> two "Euro bumpers" used on Alfa 75s.  The one-piece bumper Paulo referred
> to is cleaner in design than the multi-piece US bumper with the "accordion"
> bellows on the sides; it was used on the four cylinder 75s.  However, the
> V6s used the same bumper as the US cars.
Not realy true.

Please check attached pics.

White car is a TS and green car is a 2.5 V6.

What you refer might be true about the 3.0 V6.

Thank you for your reply,
Paulo
CC: digest without pics.