Restoration/Welding

Time has come to think about rust repair on my 74 GTV. It has rust on the
rear pass wheel arch and in the floor aound the driver and pass  (Typical)
there is some sill work to be done around the jacking points in the front
too. Can anyone recommend a GOOD weld/resto shop that won't look down their
nose at anything but a frame off resto. I live in NJ.

Regards

Nick
74 GTV (Yesterday was fun, 6000 rpm on a clear day)