RE: Roger LaFeriere

Roger, Mail to you from me is constantly refused by your provider  Anna
and I are doing well as expected,under these circumstances.  Age is
begining to take its toll, so I only expect to break 100 in 16 more
years.  I promise!
If the new independent living quarters pans out, I'll make it.
Doing our Southwest Florida newsletter, La Parola, is getting harder to
do every month even for the very few members we have here.
One great advantage of living down here is the availability of autocross
all year round. This year however,none in the two hotter months of July
and August.  Resumes next week, 1st week in September.
I'm transfering the old 2.5 Milano engine back into the Milano and
taking the 3 liter pistons and liners out of the 2.8 and installing a
2.5 crankshaft into a new 3 liter block I presently have.  I have an
extra 2.5 liter crank to try so the conversion should not take very long
at all.  I will need a front chest for the 3 liter engine, I have
everything else.  Any sellers out there?  Fred Di matteo