Metric hardware source in SF Bay area

I'm looking for some 8mm x 1.0 brass exhaust nuts and a 7mm x 1.0 x 65mm
bolt for the sump on my Spider engine. All the auto parts stores I've been
to as well as Home Depot and OSH have pathetic displays. Orchard Supply
doesn't even have any 7mm hardware at all.

Does anyone know of a good source for this stuff in the area?

Not to restart the SUV thread again but check out this website for the
ULTIMATE SUV. It's hilarious!

http://poseur.4x4.org/futuresuv.html

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6