MILANO ANTILOCKS

Ok, here's a new one:

Today, out of the blue, my amber "Antilock" light and small red "Brake"
led on the ARC lit up.  Normally, I can hear the ABS system pressurize
itself, but I'm not noticing it now(this sounds expensive!)  There does
seem to be a decrease in brake pressure too...ok, what could have
happened?

- --
John Hammer
Mornings on 105.3 The Whip
Muskegon/Grand Rapids, MI
Vice President, Miata Owners of Mid Michigan
'94 Mazda Miata R-Package w/ dented driver's door (a$$#o!e)
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano w/ a rebuilt engine!!! (finally!)