1972 GTV 2000 Back on Market in Los Angeles

Twenty five years ago, I saw my first GTV 2000 and spent two hours
staring at it.  Seven years ago my brother bought one, drove it for
awhile, and then passed it on to me.  In March and April 99 I spent =

$7000 on mechanical improvements.  Now, due to the family expanding =

and purchase of a new home, I can't keep the car.  I put in a rebuilt
(light mods) engine and SPICA, new clutch and clutch cylinder, master =

cylinder, rebuilt wheel cylinders.  (That amount does not include the =

cost of the car.)  We have less than 2000 miles on the new engine, which =

is very fast.  It runs and drives great.  I can e-mail a digiphoto on
request.

It would be very cool if this car found a home with someone who can
finish my restoration and truly appreciate it.  Price: $5500.

Angel Dean Lopez
angeldean@domain.elided