sightings

What are the chances? On my way to work on 280 from San Carlos this a.m,
just relaxing in the slow lane I spotted a flash of yellow in the fast
lane. A second glance showed me an absolutely gorgeous 70s GTV.
Obviously headed for Concorso Italiano. I've had many second thoughts
about passing this years events, especially after printing out the list
of entrants including the Abarths, Iso's, Intermechannicas (3) and
Siats, Fiat should have a fantastic corral. The Alfa contingent looks
sensational. My reason for bringing this up is that I wondered if anyone
on the digest knows of this GTV. This was around 9:40 today (Friday).
Never got excited about yellow Italian cars, until now.

Bill Bergman
'89 spider