Virius in Carrozzeria Lopane from Milan Msg?

Dear Alfisti,

When the message "Carrozzeria Lopane from Milan" was received
from "Lopane" it was automatically scanned on my computer by
the Norton Antivirius program. The anti-virius program indicated
that the attached message "AlfaLovers.doc" was infected with the
"097M.tristate.c" virius, which infects the programs Excel/Word 97.
 =

Using the Norton program I (supposedly) removed the virius from
my system. =

Be aware that this attached message may carry a virius!

Regards,

Rich Hirsch