164S prices???

Hi,

     I have a question for you guys.  I have found a 1991 164S for sale
and I wanted to know if I would be getting a good deal for the money the
current owner is asking for it.  Here are the specs. on the car.

- - 1991 164S
- - 38,000 original miles
- - Red exterior (like new, bright red)
- - Black leather interior (interior is perfect, like new!!)
- - 17" Fittipaldi wheels
- - Sparco 2" race lowering springs
- - Complete "S" bodykit painted Alfa red to match the rest of the car
perfectly
- - Shankle front and rear swaybars
- - Always covered and garaged
- - Solarguard 35% window tint all around (lifetime warranty)
- - 20W/50 Redline synthetic oil changed every 4500 miles (documented!!)
- - Updated tensioner and belt
- - New A/C compressor installed 3 weeks ago!
- - Still has original stepper motor
- - Still has original steering rack
- - Factory Alfa Romeo dash mat
- - All records and reciepts
- - ANSA rear twin pipe exhaust
- - Etc, etc., etc.....

Anyway, I am in love with this car!!!  This is the best looking "S" I
have ever seen in my life.  It does not look stock at all.  It looks like
a DTM race car out of Europe.  The car really sits low and the 17" wheels
just make it look mean as HELL!!!!  By the way, the motor is completly
stock. The car is in excellent condition.  The current owner is asking
$16,000 firm and will not even talk about negociating  Let me know if you
guys think this car would be worth $16,000.

Thanks,

Todd