Rear View Mirror

Which rearview mirror? Interior or exterior?
Assuming you mean the interior, it just pops off its mount. So give it a
good yank and it will come off (careful not to yank the wire for the
courtesy light). I think the mount screws on to the windshield header. More
importantly, though, my '77 spider's mirror vibrates too, but what's
vibrating is the mirror glass inside the casing. There are a couple of
rubber/plastic supports that are supposed to fix it in place, so you might
want to check those or stuff something else into the casing (extra rubber)
to keep the mirror from vibrating. I just steady it with my hand if I really
need to see *what kind* (police?) of car is behind me.
Good luck
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA