Niche Cars...

Scott wrote: "What is wrong with being a successful niche manufacturer?"

Bob responds.... Nothing, if that's what you aspire to be.  I see no evidence
that Fiat wants to, or intends to be a niche automobile manufacturer.

To that end, I personally feel a lot worse about not being able to buy a
Lotus Elise, or a Pugeot 205GTI in the US than I do a new Alfa.  (I know the
Lotus, at least, is able to be bought here, but I'm not ready to plunk down
$50k).

I wish more niche cars were availble here.  Wouldn't it be neat if you could
bring any car from anywhere and drive it here!??

bob brady, dvaroc