Stripped spica studs (Owwww)

Chris,
        No laughing allowed, it happens to the best of us(even our
mechanics when we're not there watching) . I think it would be hard to
do an extraction with the pump in place. My suggestion is to have him
pull ALL those pesky studs and replace them with bolts + washers of the
same thread diameter.

        See you at CI (I'll be wearing a Conrero Sqaudra Corsa T-shirt
!)

Best,
Tim Weston
AROSC
Topanga, CA.
'74 GTV (new oil, now it's time to detail !)