Spica low pessure light (STILL)

Ok guys ('n'Gals),
So far I have, replaced the main fuel filter
(no effect)
replaced the tank fuel filter and fuel lines, tank to pump
(slightly better)
"gasoline tastes terrible by the way"
cursed profusley
(no effect)
The light still comes on at idle when warmed up and
during moderate acceleration.
When warm it will shut off after starting  if I blip the throttle when
idling.
(possibly raising the voltage at the pump)
How likely is it that I have a faulty pressure switch?
I do not have access to a pressure gauge.
I have 12.53 volts everywhere I look in the engine compartment.
I haven't checked voltage at the pump yet but it seems to run fine.
Should I just replace the pressure switch and hope for the best
assuming that if that doesn't fix it I need a new fuel pump?
Is there anything I am overlooking?
HELP?
Dave Partridge
76 Spider