Italian for racing

I know this will make one lurker rather angry with me, but I need one more
confirmation to convince our group of the proper spelling:

is it
Alfa corsa
or
Alfa corse

The reason we are asking is that I have a translator that gives us corsa
when we put in race...  but I've seen more than one reference to "Alfa
Corse."  But then I just asked a Marelli person which is right, and I got
corsa for racing.

This is VERY important.  We are doing some documentation which will say AROC
Detroit Racing, but we want it right.

Thanks a bunch.
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

p.s. if you have a picture to reference, much better!!!  I'm convinced I've
seen a car picture with "Alfa Corse" on it!