single seaters

Hi everybody,

I'am currently racing a Giulia (the Alfa content of this message) but
beside that I'am interested in pre 1971 single seaters. Especially formula
junior, formula atlantic, formula three up to 1971 (the screamers) and
formula Ford (sorry for the word).

Also I'am looking for information, pictures etc. about the English make
Alexis.

Is there something like a historic racing digest ? Has anybody information
about these classes and cars and where do I find information (in paper and
on the net).

All expenses will be made good,

Thanks

.