I'm Back!

I feel like a kid on Christmas eve...I get my Milano back tomorrow with
a freshly rebulit top end!!!!  She's been off the road waaaay too
long...now I need some help: I want to add a K&N filter to my 2.5...I'd
prefer to use a cone filter like I have on my Miata, but I'd settle for
a drop in filter if I must.  Do you have any experience with these?
Part numbers?  Where to purchase?  Thanks for the help!  Also, since
I've got your attention, how about a front spoiler and rear wing that's
tasteful...not so boyracer?  Again, thanks for the info.

- --
John Hammer
Mornings on 105.3 The Whip
Muskegon/Grand Rapids, MI
Vice President, Miata Owners of Mid Michigan
'94 Mazda Miata R-Package w/ dented driver's door (a$$#o!e)
'87 Alfa Romeo Milano w/ a rebuilt engine!!! (finally!)