Milano/75 Shock Absorbers

My Milano is an '89 Gold also.  I have stock suspension except I put on Koni
yellow shocks.  There was an immediate difference in the feel of the car.   I
think I have much more control of the car, it seems much more responsive.
Also the ride is stiffer, but no too harsh.  It is just used on the streets
but I like to think i drive it as an Alfa should be driven.  My only
complaint is that it leans a lot in corners.  Perhaps I need to lower it as
the article in the latest "Alfa Owner" suggests.
Joel Lewis
Houston
'74 GTV
'89 Milano