FS: 1981 Alfa Spider Veloce - Vancouver Canada

It pains me to do this, but here goes...

1981 Alfa Spider Veloce in very nice shape.  109,000 miles

Converted to twin Webber carbs about 1.5 years ago.  The Spica fuel
injection pump was worn out and I was unable to pass the smog check.  It
now passes with flying colors with the Webber carbs and runs much
better.  I still have the original Spica pump if you want to convert it
back=85

Within the last two years:
- - new carpets and upholstery=20
- - body and paint (red) restored
- - brakes completely rebuilt
- - clutch hydraulics rebuilt
- - new tires

The top is getting a bit tired but is still serviceable (I don't drive
it in the rain in any case, so it is not a problem for me).

Includes 10 disk CD changer/stereo.

I have not performed any major engine work on it (other than standard
maintenance) as the engine appears to run strong.  It uses one quart of
oil about every 2000 miles or so. It probably seeps out more that it
burns.

Needs no work.  Pictures are available by e-mail.  Asking $5900 US.

Phone 604-535-2868 for more information, or e-mail me at:=20
ktomm@domain.elided

Kevin