San Francisco (Alfa) experience

West Coasters:

I had to make a last minute emergency trip to SF, first time there, and
had to stay longer than planned. Nice place, though I didn't really get
to see anything. Anyhow, saw many lovely old(er) cars, does an East Coast
Boy good.... Of Alfa note, saw a great looking Red Giulietta or some such
convert. on 8th street maybe (?) in Sunset, a red '70s GTV on Bay St
saturday twice--letting the backpressure do the talking...., a Milano
going through (near) Golden Gate Park with tinted windows, blue Milano
with bra near Irving st in Sunset, a white 164 in Sunset (plate: ALSFA),
a red 164 in Golden Gate Park (plate: ALFARAY), too many spiders of all
vintages to list and I'm no doubt missing some others. Anyway, perhaps I
saw someone on the list? I was gonna talk to the ALFARAY, but he had is
windows up and I was on a bike in traffic....

Regards,

Adam