Re: 1970 changes

>Does anybody out there know about the "Corrector for headlight inclination
>according to load"?
>
>John H.
>Raleigh, N.C.

The low beam headlamps have levers at their base projecting through an
opening in the stainless headlamp surrounds. The levers are moved sideways
to move the beams up or down according to the load in the vehicle.

All MkII 1750s and the 2000 GTVs have this feature. I don't remember
whether my 1969 1750 GTV had this or not. The various changes are not
consisent across the models e.g. RHD Alfas did not get suspended pedals,
thank goodness! so all of our GTVs have proper racing style floor-hinged
pedals..... go argue..

Ciao tutti.

Les in Wellington with wind chill today at -7 deg C - thinking about the
field trip I have to take in about 25 minutes time!