Price of running gear - 105 series

Dear Alfisti!
I know there must be someplace somewhere in the US an Alfa, 105 series that
is totally crashed, rusted away and so on, with poor engine and
transmission. I would like to know, if there is a possibility of finding
such car easy an how much I would have to pay for the mechanical parts
(engine - 2.0 preferable, gearbox, diff - LSD preferable, and a set of
dials)? As I am in Europe I would have to get it shipped here with another
car's chassis (if you want to know more about my next project, please
contact me off-list). Does anyone have any experience with shipping cars
from US to Europe by sea? Any suggestions?

I will be very grateful for any info about this!

Thanks in advance!

Matjaz