Re: Alfa Virus

Jans observations apply to my case. To make a long story short (I gave the
long story a few thread cycles ago), here are the reasons why I'm
hooked on Alfas:

1. It was hard not to learn to appreciate Italian cars being the first born
   son of a father who: lived in Italy for 4 years, raced 3 times in the
   original Mille Miglia and brought home cars like a 275GTS, a Maserati Ghibli
   Spider, a '58 Guilietta Spider, a '79 Sprint Veloce and a BB512.

2. I can't afford a Ferrari.

"Jan Czaban" <dk715@domain.elided> writes:
> other observations about the virus
>
> it is hereditary and generally passed on to the first born son, daughters
> seem immune, but like to go on for the ride
> placebo effects immediately recognized
> infected members often seek addicts annonomous counselling
> only known antidote is the ferrari strain, for those who can afford the
> medication, this strain however prodcues similar but more intense symptoms
> of the original disease
> withdrawl symptoms impossible to deal with

- --
Colin Verrilli     Raleigh, NC     verrilli@domain.elided
'84 GTV6        '87 Milano Gold         '94 164LS Auto
Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club (MAARC) Treasurer
MAARC Home Page:  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/2380
164 Home Page:    /alfa/FAQ/164
NOS Alfa Parts for sale: http://home.att.net/~c.verrilli/cbvparts.htm