Milano Automatic

Seems the wife thinks that we need another car. Something a few years old
for "back up"  The only requirement is that it has to be an automatic.
SOOOOOO I says to myself why not a Milano Automatic? What is the collective
wisdom on this? Do these cars have any special problems or advantages.? How
many were made and was the tranny a good one? Anyone got one for sale in the
northeast? I fear if I don't come up with something in a month or two I may
be relegated to something really horrrible car-wise,like her friend's
Cavalier. Bob Brooks 73 GTV, 66 Sprite, 95 Saab 900, 98 Windstar