Milano exhaust

Let me try sending this again:

Having had little opportunity to get under the car since I
bought it, the details of Milano exhaust mounts remains a little
fuzzy. It has become an issue because as of this morning I was
getting banging/ knocking/ clunking noises from the rear/right.
Closer inspection determined an exhaust that was no longer
tightly secured. There seems to be enough play for the exhaust
to bounce off the underside.
How do you go about fixing this? I'm sure it's easy, but
time constraints limit me from misdiagnosing or fixing it wrong.

Cheers,
Neil.

===
Neil A. Smith, Musician