Re: Why an Alfa?

Hello everybody,

- -For the way it makes me feel like a kid again.
- -For the silly grin it puts on my face each time I start it up.
- -For the glorious sound it makes when I change down in a tunnel.
- -For the lovely fastback body that, after three years of owner-
 ship, still makes me turn around at least twice each time I walk
 away after parking it somewhere.
- -Because you can drive something different without ruining
 yourself financially.
- -Because every repair bill, however big, is forgotten after a few
 minutes of driving it.

Regards
Jorn Bereng
Oslo, Norway

'82 GTV 2.0, red, Zender body kit, wide wheels and a LOUD
sports exhaust