1) Why did you buy it, and> 2) why do you keep your Alfa?

>  So my question to all of you Alfa nuts, is twofold,
>  1) Why did you buy it, and
>  2) why do you keep your Alfa?

1984 spider

1.  Its a convertible, the wood steering wheel and the stock rims were way
cool.  Not to mention I wasn't sure what it was when I first saw it..
that brings me to #2.... I keep it cause hardly ever seen another one.
Unique, smooth engine, cheap enough I'm not afraid to work on it myself.
Classy , Refined.   Get comments on it quite a bit.  Kids like it,, its going
to stay collectable.  The car will not depreciate.. The bosch system is
relatively tune-free.. Its reliable.  It drives like a go-cart with comfort,
and most women love it... til I tell them I'm leaving the top down... the
girls that complain can shave there heads..

Victor