Alfa in "Best Ever" List

Hi All

Thought I'd share this around. TV One (major station with complete coverage
of the country) here in lil' ole Enzed has a pretty cool breakfast show
with guest interviews, latest news clips (I saw the drama in California
this morning (live), consumer hints etc. The bit that i managed to catch
this morning, had interviews with a woman (name's gone!) who had succeeded
in climbing Everest on her 2nd try and was in the IMAX feature to be shown
soon, and with Peter Gill, well-known motoring correspondent, who lives a
great life being flown around the globe to all the new-car releases and car
shows.

He was asked to pick the "Best Ever" list in his experience of all the cars
he had driven. Results were surprising,  to me at least. His picks:

Best Sportscar  - Honda NSX
Best 4 wheel drive (Offroader) - Land Rover Discovery.
Best 4 door Saloon - ALFA 156.

Interesting, huh?

Les in Wellington, New Zealand