Monday Field trip

Took a field trip today to look at the aforementioned "Romeo 2" van, the
Junior Zagato and the Iso.  Took a few pictures just for posterity.  As
suspected, not for sale.  Also ran across a Vignale 2000 Coupe at the
same location.  Looks a lot like the old 2000 Spider I shouldn't have
sold 25 years ago from the back, a little funny from the front with 4
headlamps and sort of a Frua inspired front end albeit with an Alfa
grille.  I would imagine its rare.
Turns out the Romeo van is the very one I remember from being parked
outside the West Coast Distribution center in El Segundo many years
ago.  Showed the photos to a compadre from Argentina and he indicates
he's seen them in South America as well.  Possibly with diesel engines?
Kinda fun to see models you don't run across so often.

Al Fista