RE: Rock Hard Pedal on Verde?

Sandro,

You have my sincere condolences!  What a pain the ABS is when it isn't
working.  If you haven't been through it all already I'd suggest digging
through Shiv's Milano/75 web page for anything you might have missed in
troubleshooting the system.

Opinions certainly vary on what to do next.  I would be very reluctant
myself to spend the big bucks on a new pump or MC and used ones are all
over ten years old also.  I've heard it said that the ABS brakes are
superior to the non-ABS ones but I think I'll just replace the ABS on my
Platino with the system from a silver/gold and never worry about 'em again.
 The only piece that's hard to find is the pedal box.  The I Saluti web
site has a great writeup from Rich Hirsch on doing the swap if you end up
going that way.

I must say this for the benefit of the digest members that don't know
Sandro's car - if any Verde is worthy of paying to keep the ABS it's this
one.  Any car that fast needs the best brakes going!

Good luck with it.

Chris