Alfa Romeo Control Unit

Noticed that yet another ARC unit is acting up out there.  Was
wondering what solutions other Milano/75 owners came up with to resolve
the random triggering of the warning lights.  My temporary solution is
temporary only - the old stand-by of black electrical tape liberally
applied over the offending indicators.  Just to spite me, my 89 Milano
has decided that in the morning it now needs to randomly run through
ALL the lights - kind of scary for my friends who keep asking if we are
about to blow up soon (non-automotive-types).  So was hoping that the
collective wisdom of the digesti could point out any helpful hints.

Btw - got my 69 GTV back on Saturday (95% finished at the body shop -
they are getting real tired of me) and enjoyed a spirited drive up
Highway 280 Saturday mid-day in the triple digits - and then puttering
around the city over the weekend at more sedate speeds.  Big smile on
my face that just got bigger when I heard someone at a light yell out -
nice old Alfa....

Now only to decide which car to drive in the mornings.... choice,
choices  :-)

John Wright
89 Milano America
San Francisco