Re: hard brake pedal

Sandro:  If you really have power at all the fuses, you can try the pins on
the pump to see if you have power there.  if so & it still doesn't work, then
you are on for a new pump.  If no power, then more hunting is required.

Pressure switch connector pin 1 -  0 V
Pressure switch connector pin 4 -  0 V
Terminal 85, relay I40                 -  0 V
Terminal 86, relay I40                 - 12 V
Fuse Relay, relay I40                  - 12 V
Terminal 87, relay I40                  - 12 V
Electropump connector pin 2  - 12 V
Electropump connector, pin1       - 0 V

If memory serves, I40 is down by the fuse box, under the dash in a real PITA
location.  If you need help finding these, let me know.
Buona fortuna,
andy