Milano/GTV6/164 wheels

Hey Digesti,

I received this email from Borbet in regards to wheels they offer that will
fit the 5x98 bolt pattern on the later Alfa's.  Tire Rack only carries a few
of them, since demand if fairly low.  Going through European channels might
work, or Tire Rack might be able to custom order something if you ask nicely.

Between Borbet, Team Dynamics, and Compomotive there seems to be a decent
selection of wheels available. Check the Borbet web site to see what the
different styles look like, and the Tire Rack lets you see a few on the 164.
Now if I could only make up my mind (and free up the cash).

I will add this availability info to the weight data I am compiling, and
eventually it will be posted on my web site.

Ciao!
Ian Lomax
88 Milano 3.0
71 Spider