Bottomless Recaro

Ian wrote, asking about the rubber sheet on the bottom of Recaros going the
way of all rubber parts.

All I can say is that I remember that happening to my SAAB quite a few years
ago.  I was aghast, as it wasn't that old; just old enouigh to be well out of
warranty though.I had never seena seat made that way, so I just ponied up the
bucks and had it fixed.  The second one wasn't a surprise, therefor.

The brand on the rubber girdle?  Pirelli, of course.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California (which, come to think of it, maybe why the rubber part
went so quick. Our brand of smog)