Re:Milano parts for sale

Hi all,
Last week I posted a message regarding the possibility of being able to get
some parts from a friends Milano before it went to the bone yard.  It looks
very definite for this weekend.  Here is some information regarding the car
and the parts which have been removed.

The car is (was) an 87 Milano Platinum, 5 spd.

The car was hit in the front. The hood, grill, front lighting, radiator, rt
and rt ft fender were damaged. The passenger side door on the rt is
slightly damaged. Most of the rest of the sheet metal is pretty nice.
The car is red.

The following have already been removed or spoken for:
transmission
driveshaft
wheels
radio, but if someone really wanted it.
the heads,
brakes
power steering pump
left rear door

So once again all y'all with a Milano which may be in need of something, send
me an e-mail message and this weekend it is planned to remove as much as
possible from this car.  All responses will be first come, first served.  I
will reply to each post.