Need more tools

Awhile back there were a lot of methods discussed about how to remove the
crank pulley nut on a Alfa. The innovative (and potentially destructive)
tubafore method always sent shivers down my spine as I envisioned some poor
sole sending a breaker bar through a car hood, fender or nearby wall. Or a
stalled starter motor breaking off of the bell housing. I think everyone
agreed that a good impact wrench is the correct and proper way to do this
job. Not having a compressor was always the major deterrent for going this
way.

Well Harbor Freight has a 1/2" electric impact wrench that is more than up
to the task (240 ft/lbs of torque)and it is on sale this month for $55.
Seems like cheap insurance to me. Besides an Alfa mechanic can never have
enough tools. If you have never been to Harbor Freight before they carry a
great line of inexpensive tools for the more casual mechanic (they actually
carry some name brand stuff as well).

Item #ITEM 31877-4VGA at http://www.harborfreight.com. The web site still
shows it at $69.95 but the in store price is $55 so you probably have to
give them a call.

TOM SAHINES ARA TECH HOT LINE SAN JOSE CA