Where are you Paul Shelton?

Has anybody on the list heard from Paul since relocating in June to
Kansas from Norfolk, Virginia?  I need to pay him for a Spider windshield
that he sent me, and do not want the check lost in the mail.  Any help
from out there would be greatly appreciated.  I do not want to be part of
a "flaky-purchaser-through-the-digest" thread.
Thank you all.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
1987 Spider "VELOCE"
Seattle (cloudy and loud) [thunderboats and Blue Angels]