Fwd: Dell'Orto carburettors

I recall someone was asking about parts suppliers for Dell'Orto
carburetors recently. This gentleman must have seen that I have a couple
of pages dedicated to Dell'Orto (motorcycle) carburetors on my website.
I'm passing it on to the A-D as a reference.

Godfrey

- ---------------- Begin Forwarded Message ----------------